Scottish Prison Service
The Scottish Ministers concluded a framework with Taylor and Fraser for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of Boilers to Scottish Prison Service (SPS).
We have completed numerous projects spanning sixteen SPS establishments throughout Scotland. Initially a three-year framework agreement, with an option to extend, we were delighted SPS recommended that the framework should be extended for a further two years. In successfully undertaking this programme, we have demonstrated our ability to manage the work in a secure environment meeting the particular requirements of the authorities.
Scope of Work
The Mechanical and All Trades works comprised:
- Extensive survey of existing mechanical and electrical services
- Mechanical, design and integration
- Pre-fabrication of pipework systems
- Co-ordinated removal of existing boiler plant, pipe work and controls, etc.
- Co-ordinated installation of new duel fired boiler plant (Steam/MTHW/LTHW) pipe
- Full BMS to provide integrated control of the mechanical services