Tamar Manoukin New Cumnock Swimming Pool, New Cumnock
The project involved the refurbishment and upgrading of existing outdoor heated swimming pool and associated facilities, including the demolition of existing changing room block and perimeter/boundary walls.
Scope of Work
Complete Re-build of the development around the existing pool tank, whilst retaining, refurbishing, and remodelling the existing plantroom block, incorporating a new roof and over render to match the new build.
Alteration of pool tank structure, reducing pool depth, specialist waterproof render system, internal pool tiling, and perimeter tiling. The configuration of the pool tank was also altered to create a modern level deck scenario.
- Demolition and structural retention works
- Major structural alterations and remodelling
- New build within an existing footprint
- Specialist works to existing pool tank including waterproof render
- Design & installation of mechanical & electrical services systems incl. underfloor heating
- New swimming pool filtration equipment, system, & controls
- Blockwork, masonry, natural stonework.
- Suspended concrete floors
- K-rend render system
- Pool tiling, pool surround tiling, and internal tiling works
- Aluminium profiled roofing system
- Specialist disabled equipment
- Refurbishment and recommissioning of existing air sourced heat pump
- Changing room, café, & office fit-out
- Hard and soft landscaping