New Forensic Laboratories, University of Strathclyde
Taylor and Fraser, under appointment from the University of Strathclyde, successfully completed the formation of new Forensic Laboratories within Levels 5 and 6 of Royal College, a Grade A listed building on the John Anderson Campus.
This project is one in a larger all trades measured term agreement between the University of Strathclyde and Taylor and Fraser. We are pleased to say that plenty of evidence was found at the scene to confirm that the works were completed to a particularly high standard!
Scope of Work
The All Trades construction and refurbishment project comprised:
- Structural alterations
- Demountable glazed partitions and doors
- Dark room revolving doors and pass through windows
- Laboratory benching
- Floor, wall and ceiling finishes and decoration
- Roof top plant room including air handling and air conditioning plant
- Air conditioning, Electrical and Ventilation services