Gleneagles Hotel – Braid House
We are privileged to have been involved with this prestigious and modern £9,000,000 development at The Gleneagles Hotel extending the resort with a further 59 bedrooms with 4 syndicate rooms.
Braid House is aimed at both the luxury and corporate markets, where large groups are able to book the whole facility with its purpose built meeting rooms and state of the art business amenities such as plasma screens and video conferencing technology.
Scope of Work
The Mechanical Services installation comprised:
- LPG fired LTHW boiler plant serving radiators and heat exchangers for domestic water calorifiers and air handling units
- Air handling units providing general supply and extract to bedrooms and individual systems serving syndicate rooms
- Chilled water to serve fan coil units with electric heater batteries, located in the bedrooms, with individual control
- Living flame gas fires in bedrooms, with individual control
- Full BMS to provide integrated control of the Mechanical Services